The first question in our mind will be what is the meaning of Agile?
It simply means ‘able to move quickly and easily‘ or sometimes it has synonyms like active, rapid etc. So, in agile, each member should act quickly and actively to achieve the organization goal rapidly.
If we talked about the Agile Methodology, it is the rapid way to complete any task actively in given time frame. Agile Software Development follows the incremental approach in an iterative manner to achieve the end goal. It means delivering the project iteratively in modules which have been built by incremental methods during each sprint.
- Selenium Tutorial
- Test Automation Framework
- Java Tutorials – Basic
- Java – File Handling
- OOPs Concept
- Question & Answer
Advantages of Agile
- The main advantage of Agile is customer satisfaction because in this process client is able to see their Product growing with the time. They do not need to wait until the end of the Project.
- Continuous client involvement with the Project.
- Changes in the requirement and functionality are acceptable in later stages of development.
- This process mainly focuses on implementation rather than documentation like Waterfall models.
- As client remains involved with the project and provides their feedback after each Sprint, the quality of the product gets improved at each stage of development.
- Each member of the Agile team is self-motivated and knows their roles and responsibility well. It helps the members to apply their wisdom and knowledge to improve the process and quality.
Disadvantages of Agile
- Difficult to estimate cost and effort. This is because requirements are not freezes and we don’t know how much changes would happen in future during the development cycle.
- Less knowledge about the Product can be harmful. Each member of the team should be self-motivated and should have the complete knowledge of the Product.
- As we already know that Agile focuses on implementation rather than documentation, due to which there will be very less information is present for new team members to get the knowledge and requirement about the Product.
- The entire team should be at the same location and should be collaborative to save the time and cost.
2209total visits,6visits today